This is the first of many posts associated with alerting the requisite Government Officials of what is arguably The Worst Bank Foreclosure Fraud in US History.
This particular post lists the state and local North Carolina Government Officials who were separately provided extensive evidence on Jan. 29, 2010, just four days before the violent eviction by over a dozen SWAT Team deputy officers of the Orange County Sheriff on a mortgage that was:
- ALWAYS paid before the monthly due date
- NEVER delinquent
- NEVER in default
- And on the day of eviction PAID-IN-FULL !!
This should scare the hell out of EVERY American citizen because many of these officials were contacted many months prior seeking protection from this egregious crime instigated by Paragon Commercial Bank and the law firm of Poyner & Spruill that undermines the very foundation of inalienable, civil, constitutional and property rights upon which this country was founded.
Importantly, this dastardly act was carried out at the behest of Morgan Stanley in order to cover-up the MorganStanleyGate scandal, and was intended to culminate in Spencer C. Young's assassination.
The Distinguished Representatives of North Carolina who were so notified via email were:
- Governor Bev Perdue
- Senator Richard Burr
- Senator Kay Hagen
- Attorney General Roy Cooper
- Congressman Bob Etheridge – 2nd Congressional District
- Congressman David Price – 4th Congressional District
- Commissioner Joseph Smith – State Banking Commission
- District Attorney Tracey Cline – Durham County
- District Attorney Colon Willoughby – Wake County
- District Attorney Jim Woodall – Orange County
- Sheriff Donnie Harrison – Wake County
- Sheriff Worth Hill – Durham County
- Sheriff Lindy Pendergrass – Orange County