- ALWAYS paid before the monthly due date
- NEVER delinquent
- NEVER in default
- And with regard to Mr. Young residence in Chapel Hill, NC, the subject mortgage loan was PAID-IN-FULL on the day he was violently evicted by a SWAT team of corrupt cops.
The 20 Elements of Fraud Were Perpetrated By . . .
. . . At the behest of . . .
. . . to cover-up the FRESCA crimes of MorganStanleyGate
This entry covers . . .
FRAUD ELEMENT # 19
which involved . . .
Grand Larceny Theft
Grand Larceny Theft
Based the aforementioned instances of blatant CRIMINAL FRAUD, the Perpetrators committed MANY instances of GRAND LARCENY THEFT – here are three such examples:
- Raided Bank Accounts – the Perpetrators raided all bank accounts owned by Mr. Young and his affiliated companies, and STOLE the funds held in those accounts;
- Diverted Income – the Perpetrators wrongfully and FRAUDULENTLY diverted rental income that was rightfully due and payable to Mr. Young – and they did so with no legitimate basis whatsoever, and then proceeded to STEAL such funds for their own use; and
- Stole Properties & Preponderance Of His Net Worth – the Perpetrators literally STOLE Mr. Young’s income-producing properties and his residence by holding illegitimate foreclosure sales predicated entirely on a maliciously orchestrated FRAUD, citing monetary defaults that NEVER occurred.
All of the above actions were FRAUDULENT CONVEYANCES, and therefore they are all null and void. Mr. Young will now aggressively seek to regain his rightful title, and send each of the identified perpetrators off to prison. Those representing Paragon Commercial Bank are: Bob Hatley (CEO); Jim Hoose; Martin Borden; and Matt Davis. Representing the law firm of Poyner & Spruill are Dan Cahill and David Warren, and representing the thoroughly corrupt Orange County (NC) arm of law enforcement: Sheriff Lindy Pendergrass and his thug "Major" Charles Blackwood. Collectively, these monsters represent an assault on American values are are the true scum of society -- their mug shots are reflected below.
Wanted For Grand Larceny
|Bob Hatley Jim Hoose Dan Cahill David Warren|
|Martin Borden Matt Davis Lindy Pendergrass Charles Blackwood|
Importantly, Congress did NOT bail out Banks so they could defraud and persecute the taxpayers who bailed them out. Moreover, the corruption observed in this matter alone, suggests a threat to the integrity of the U.S. Justice System may exist.