The below letter dated June 24, 2012 was prepared with the close assistance of Captain Ray Taylor of the Durham Police (who was copied on the transmittal) and emailed to Leah R. Krier. It was separately emailed to Durham County Judge David Q. LaBarre, who masterminded the audacious theft of over $200,000 of Mr.Young's personal belongings in five separate episodes of grand larceny over a six month period (March through September 2011).
|Taylor Krier LaBarre|
This letter was emailed from Mr. Young's residence in Florida and became the PREPOSTEROUS basis for an "extortion" charge and Mr. Young's arrest at gun point by a SWAT team of U.S. Marshals, his ensuing incarceration without bail for 127 days in maximum security jail with violent felons, and his FRAUDULENT extradition to Durham County, North Carolina.
Mr. Young's arrest and jailing were UNLAWFUL and represent a dangerous ASSAULT on the U.S. Constitution -- the intent of which was to cover-up the crimes of LaBarre, Krier and others, which are articulated in the criminal complaint Mr. Young filed on July 2, 2012. This is also linked to the cover-up of the worst bank foreclosure fraud in U.S. history and the surfeit of other criminal wrongdoings associated with the MorganStanleyGate scandal.
Note: it is NOT a coincidence that Mr. Young was UNLAWFULLY arrested the criminal complaint was filed against LaBarre, Krier and others. Moreover, this is yet another example of an often used "Divide & Conquer" strategy employed by Morgan Stanley and Kirkland & Ellis to cover-up their collaborative criminal acts -- to wit, duping and manipulating loved ones to turn against their "target" after placing them in compromised and desperate situations.
Date: June 24, 2012
To: Leah R. Krier
1009 Molesworth Drive Morrisville, NC 27560-7639
Cc: Federal, State & Local Law Enforcement
Armstrong Relocation & Storage
Re: Notice of Impending Arrest
I am saddened to advise criminal charges and extensive evidence have been filed against you for fraudulent conversion and grand larceny. Your arrest is scheduled to occur this Friday, June 29, along with those who played complicit roles in the perpetration of these felonies.
This memo explains why you are receiving this notice, offers you a far better alternative to criminal felony prosecution, reviews the benefits of accepting my offer, and includes closing remarks I hope you will consider.
This admittedly unorthodox approach in providing notice in advance of arrest reflects: (1) the unique underlying circumstances to this matter (i.e., “the worst bank foreclosure fraud in U.S. history”, corroborated by Google search), which triggered your crime spree; (2) the astonishing number of complicit others involved in your transgressions and related cover-up; and (3) my genuine reluctance to see you punished in a manner that will very negatively impact your life.
It also reflects information and belief that you were unduly influenced or otherwise manipulated by unsavory others to perpetrate these felonies, pursuant to a far more insidious agenda than you could ever imagine, while being provided false assurances of immunity from prosecution. Until such time I have an opportunity to speak with you, I can only surmise this is why you behaved as if you were above the law. Irrespective of what your motivations may have been, I will be unrelenting in my efforts to prove you are NOT above the law should you rebuff my conciliatory offer of a better alternative.
A Better Alternative
You are hereby offered a “non-punitive” alternative, which does not excuse nor condone your atrocious behavior, but it does give you (and those who helped you commit these crimes) an opportunity for contrition and restitution, and thus avoid criminal prosecution.
Accordingly, I have made conditional arrangements with law enforcement to NOT press criminal charges against you and your many accomplices IF ALL of the following conditions are substantially met by Thursday, June 28 at 5:00 pm:
- Property Stolen from Storage is Returned – Return all of my property you removed from Armstrong Relocation and UHaul Storage, together with an accounting of each item (your mother has admitted to this theft in a recorded phone call & LaBarre’s bogus Order is unethical due to his personal relationship with you and is patently complicit to a felony);
- Return of Stolen Engagement Ring – Operative law affirms my ownership of the engagement ring you have in your possession (also confirmed by your mother in a lawfully recorded phone call), and I again ask that it be returned;
- Fair Value Remitted for Liquidated/Vandalized Property – In the event you sold or otherwise destroyed my property, please issue a certified check to me for the aggregate fair market value of those items, together with a full accounting. In the event you sold my property to others, please provide their name and contact information (address, phone number and email address). In instances where the proceeds were materially less than fair value (as determined by third party appraisal), you will agree to make up the difference.
- Return of Automobile – Return my Mercedes Benz S-320, which you fraudulently converted title to your friend and accomplice, William Douglas Johnson. Evidence provided by the North Carolina Dept. of Motor Vehicles and the Durham County Court reveal a very deliberate and intricate plan of fraudulent conversion – this is a felony. Have William prepare a contract of sale to me for $1, and leave two signed copies of this contract (along with the keys) in the glove compartment. Include a certified check for $2,010, covering normal wear & tear (per Kelley Blue Book & AAA Auto) over the time period the car was stolen, less the $1 consideration to buy back my car.
- Admission of Paternity Fraud in Kansas – Provide a written notarized admission that your state of residence has always been North Carolina since Jackson was born, and make the necessary arrangements to have your KS paternity case & findings declared null & void.
- Cooperate in Confirming Paternity – Provide a written notarized statement that you will cooperate in submitting multiple buccal samples for DNA testing of both you and Jackson by July 6, 2012 (the extra week covers logistics for delivery to designated labs).
- End Estrangement & Kidnapping – Open all channels of communication, including revealing how Jackson is now being cared for, and plan for his visiting with me in July.
Arrangements have been made with Armstrong Relocation to accept the return of these stolen items, and will provide you with a receipt for each item returned. Any costs associated with the return of my property shall be borne by you. Please contact Cooper Murray of Armstrong Relocation at 919-425-9853 to coordinate the acceptance of these stolen items.
In Consideration for Your Mea Culpa
If you meet the seven conditions outlined in the prior section, the benefits will be as follows:
- Immunity – I will NOT prosecute you criminally, NOR civilly . . . NOR your many accomplices;
- Motherhood – Your continuing to raise Jackson will remain unchanged and unchallenged;
- Child Support – In the event the DNA testing confirms I am Jackson’s biological father, I will pay YOU $100 more per month for child support than what the Kansas Court independently determined, and then considerably more when I regain the wealth stolen by Morgan Stanley, Wachovia and Paragon Commercial Bank in “the worst bank foreclosure fraud in U.S. history”
- Loan Extinguishment – I will forgive my $20,000 loan to you (including accrued statutory interest), which you had used to pay down your high interest credit card debt;
- Employer Contact –Notifications to your employer of your criminal transgressions will cease;
- Expunge Records – I will remove all public on-line posts of your criminal misdeeds on each of my fourteen websites, including all related references and hyperlinks.
- Sympathetic Ear - Recognizing the conditions I am asking you to meet within five days may cause you consternation and financial hardship, I am willing to listen and respond in a reasonable and sympathetic manner to your concerns . . . and you know how to reach me.
Your poor judgment since our unlawful eviction in February 2010 (on a mortgage that was NEVER IN DEFAULT and PAID-IN-FULL) would suggest you may remain defiant, and not accept my offer. If so, my hope is that smart knowledgeable others also receiving this letter will convince you otherwise.
Although altruism is not your strong suit, I believe you have a modicum compassion for your friends, and family (despite showing none towards your fiancé). Therefore, it is important you realize the significant downside others will face should you not accept, including: (1) Linda Klug; (2) William Johnson; (3) Danny Ozaki; (4) Paul Badaracco; and (5) David LaBarre, whose fall from grace will be profound. Others impacted will be UHaul employees, Durham Police officers, Durham County Court staff, NC DMV officials, Biggs & Watson Wrecker Service, Parrish Towing & Garage, etc. Frankly, the list of people and organizations who knowingly helped you commit these felonies is mind-boggling.
I am NOT your enemy, nor do I consider you mine. The time has come for this madness, surreptitiously cultivated by esurient bankers, to stop. If you love Jackson, your decision to accept this “olive branch” of peace implicit in my offer should be an easy one, and your decision will become even easier if you would merely pick up the phone.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.